If you own a small business or are an entrepreneur then the following statements will greatly benefit your business:
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Statement of cash flow
These are statements that good bookkeeper will know exactly how to prepare for you. These statements let you see the health of your business at-a-glance.
If we’re being completely honest, all businesses need bookkeeping. In some cases, business owners take that on as part of their own responsibilities. Many business owners then struggle, as bookkeeping may not be their highest and best use within their business. If you struggle with:
- Categorizing transactions takes up too much of your time and keeps you from focusing on selling, creating, or growing your business
- Being behind on collecting on your accounts receivable
- Sending out client invoices on time
- Having too much on your plate
- Understanding exactly how much you’re spending and making
- Getting your books in order for tax season (YIKES!)
- Keeping your receipts together in an organized way
- Spending 5+ hours per month on bookkeeping tasks…
…then your business needs a bookkeeper.
Hi, I’m Debbie and I’m a bookkeeper! Not all bookkeepers offer the same services. These are the services I offer my clients:
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Recording financial transactions
- Managing bank feeds
- Managing accounts receivable
- Managing accounts payable
- Working alongside your tax preparer
- Providing financial statements
- Handling Payroll and Human Resources
- Making recommendations to streamline your business
In a nutshell, a good bookkeeper saves you time and money. If you have any questions about how I can help you with your business click here.
Thanks for reading!